Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a quick couple things ...

Ok so, I know I've sucked at keeping in contact with all y'all, but fucking deal with it. Shit happens and such. I just wanted to bring a couple things to your attention and then I'll slide back into oblivion for the next few weeks/months like I'm supposed to.

Firstly, after not being able to download any new music due to the extremely Eastern European quality of internet in Austria, I finally managed to get my hands on one by resorting to McDonald's Wifi and holy shit. The new Converge album is a gem; You really need to check it out. It's DEFINITELY their best since 'Jane Doe' and I'm not just saying that to make an outlandish claim that will spark controversy. So far half of the album isn't even dented and I'm addicted. Simply put, do yourself a favor and download "Axe to Fall" because it will make you one happy mother fucker. One down, one to go.

Secondly, news has risen that Arcade Fire is working on their next LP since "Neon Bible." Apparently, inspiring the entire soundtrack to the upcoming film "Where the Wild Things Are" isn't enough for them. According to TwentyFourBit, the band, "... is hard at work recording the new Arcade Fire album. They will release the score at some point, when it does not conflict with their album release schedule for their record label." Just in case you want some more proof, Win Butler was also reported to say that, "None of us want to take three years making a record. It could be that we'll play [soon] and maybe we'll end up bashing it out fast. We're in the middle of writing, things are coming together, it's a great feeling."

Oh yeah, and Weezer released a new video for their song "If You're Wondering If I Want You To (I Want You To)" a bit again. Check it here, http://www.babelgum.com/browser.php#play/SEARCH,channelID:179855,order:FEATURED,hint_editorial:home%2fshuffle/0,4005373(sorry for the the link text, internet sucks cock here.)

Thanks for hearin' me out, catch y'all in due time.


No comments:

Post a Comment